Sports hypnosis and Sports Psychology for Athletics and Sports For Men, Women, Children and Teenagers
Whichever level of sport you choose to play within, Caroline can work with you to address your issues of concern. She understands how frustrating it can be when you have put in hours and hours of effort and feel you are not reaping the reward. She offers fun and relaxed one to one sessions regardless of your sport and will help pinpoint areas currently hindering your path to success. Please telephone on 07845207615 to discuss your needs.
Relax – Focus – Enjoy – Succeed
Here is a sample of areas covered through a series of sessions:
- Build confidence in your skills and ability
- Understand how a perfectionist style of thinking can actually hold you back
- Learn how hypnosis and self hypnosis can help you build in training time within your own time
- Reduce anxiety levels ,remove any subconscious blocks
- Motivate yourself ( or the team) when the going gets tough!
- Visualisation and distortion of time
- Internalising your perception of control
- Goal setting
- Dealing with injuries or illness – Pain Management and aiding recovery
- Recognition of issues children and teenagers face in their everyday lives as well as within competitive sport
Caroline has worked with a number of individuals from the much younger child hoping to rise through the ranks, to top professionals in their field. We believe too many people are under- achieving as a result of under-employment of the mind rather than ability.
To the right are just a few famous sports personalities using hypnosis and/or sports psychology to improve their chance of success.
Why not ring for a chat to see if we can help?
Sports personalities that found success using hypnosis
Frank Bruno, WBC Heavyweight Champion used hypnosis before beating Mohammed Ali.
Players from the New York Mets, Los Angeles Dodgers, and athletes such as former baseball player Rod Carew of the Minnesota Twins, used hypnosis to improve their performance and manage pain and injury.
Andre Agassi tennis star worked with Anthony Robbins, Utilizing NLP and Hypnosis.
Phil Jackson, coach of the Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers used hypnosis on his basketball teams, including Michael Jordon, Kobe Bryant, and Shaq O”Neal.